Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Golfing With Daddy

One of Owen's favorite activities these days is playing golf with his daddy! Noni & Grandpa gave Owen a set of his very own clubs a few months back (plastic of course!) and they are some of his favorite toys. It is so precious to watch the two of them out in the yard together. Owen is incredibly observant, watching Tony's every move and then mimicking him, just so. I really need to get a video of Owen lining up the ball and pulling the club into a backswing--he actually has pretty decent form! I'd say he probably makes contact with the ball 8 times out of 10--not too shabby for a 17 month old, eh?! Enjoy these adorable pics of Owen & Tony out in the yard tonight :) Getting some pointers from Daddy

What a natural!

Contemplating his next stroke ;)
Now it's time to use Daddy's clubs!

Yeah, I like this one!

Oh, this one's a little heavier

Check out the concentration :)

Okay, time to call it a day!


3 comments:

Cori said...

the next Tiger Woods!!! I can see it now! :) too cute!

Anonymous said...

what a little man he is! that's so cute that he's already a golfing buddy w/his daddy......i see many hours on the greens in the future for these two!

katie davis said...

oh man what a cutie! i love his little tongue when he's concentrating...