Today I had my 14 week checkup and everything went great :) I got to hear little one's heartbeat for the 2nd time and it sounded strong & healthy. I also scheduled my BIG ultrasound, yippie!--so exactly one month from today we get to find out if #2 is gonna be a girl or boy!!! I am super excited to find out if Owen's having a brother or a sister :) Either way it will be SO exciting with so many, many things to look forward to. For whatever reason, I have been extra impatient to find out the gender this time around...I don't know why this is, but March 3rd just can't come soon enough :) Tony & I have had a fun time guessing though--and for the record, I have NO idea or intuition what little one is, I guess I wasn't given that gift, haha :) I've put a poll at the top of my blog just for fun though so take a vote and let me know whether you think little one is a girl or a boy. Oh, and if you need something to go by, here's what we know so far...

- Little one's heartbeat at 10 weeks: 160 bpm
- Little one's heartbeat at 14 weeks: 150 bpm
- Food aversions: steak & eggs
- "Cravings": nothing really--though I'm almost always in the mood for fruit & salads


2 comments:
I'm so glad everything is looking good! Yay for another Dichiara on the way!!! I wish I had craved fruit and salads. Not fair -- all I wanted was hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows, gummy bears and all things yummy!
I just put my 2 cents in.........I'm going with BOY :) Love you friend & I can't wait to find out what's in that belly of yours!
Post a Comment