Wednesday, March 03, 2010

It's a...

BOY!!!

We are praising God & happy to announce that Owen is going to have a little brother! We are beyond blessed & so grateful to report a great appointment today--our baby boy is healthy and growing right along according to schedule. OH BOY, I am going to have my hands full for sure! We are so excited to see if we're going to have a little carbon copy of Owen or the complete opposite. We don't have a scanner or I would post the ultrasound pictures (I'll try and see what I can do to post them as soon as I can!), but so far little brother's profile shot is identical to Owen's at 18 weeks. It will be so fun to see how they are similar & how they differ once he arrives! No name decisions yet, but I have a feeling it won't be too long before an agreement is reached so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Beth Goff said...

That's WONDERFUL!!!!!! I know yall are just thrilled! Praying for a wonderful pregnancy for you!

Xadie's Journey said...

Owen will love having a little baby bro to hang out with :-)

Anonymous said...

2 handsome little boys! just perfect! and SO happy he's healthy!

i don't have a scanner either, but when i really want a digital copy of a picture i just put it on a flat surface in really good sunlight and zoom in w/my dslr and take the pic. it turns out pretty good actually, so maybe if you can't find a scanner, that'll work for now!

Emilie Smith said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to meet him : )

Stephanie Cannon said...

How fun!!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to meet the little booger. He'll be precious--just like the rest of you Dichiaras!

katie davis said...

YAY!!!!!! so excited for another baby boy dichiara!!!! we LOVE boys!!!