Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Diapers & Desserts Shower

Babies, babies, babies!!!
So so many of my friends are expectant mamas right now! It has been such a blast going through my second pregnancy journey with such amazing, sweet women, sharing & comparing and supporting each other during this sweet time of expectation. Some of my amazing neighbor friends--Cori, Brianne, Lindsey & CoCo--threw a Diapers & Dessert shower for Sara, Elisabeth & I who are all expecting our second soon. These ladies did an absolutely beautiful job & we were so honored & loved on by our sweet family & friends. I am truly grateful for all the love that was poured over Evan & myself--we are so, so blessed!!!
Expectant Mamas

The gorgeous dessert table, so YUMMY!

With our sweet hostesses
Lindsey, Cori & CoCo
(missing Brianne!)


Our abundant table of gifts!

So many AMAZING friends!...
many of them expectant mamas as well, 8 in this picture alone!!!

Rachael, Sara & I all expecting baby #2
We were pregnant together & all had boys the first time around. Rachael & I are now having our 2nd boys, and Sara??? ...we'll find out when she delivers!!!

Expectant grandmothers :)


0 comments: