Monday, September 06, 2010

Evan's First Bath

I quite often hear mamas say that they just didn't take as many pictures once the second child came along...and I can TOTALLY see exactly how the camera falls by the wayside when there are two schedules to coordinate, two mouths to feed, two to play with, two to put down for naps....you get the picture, the list goes on! Even with that in mind, I am determined to make my very best effort to capture as many "firsts" with Evan as I did with Owen. I may not get these pics edited, blogged and/or printed quite as quickly, but I'm gonna do my very best to take them...I'll worry about the other details later (even if that isn't until my boys are in college, hehe!) So without further ado, here is Evan's 1st bath! (which by the way was WEEKS ago...don't worry folks, my 1 month old did not just have his first bath today!) Extra special to have big brother helping!

Evan enjoying his bath...kind of :) All clean! Getting warm & snuggly afterward

0 comments: