I think growing up, a lot of girls and their friends dream that they will live in the same neighborhood, have kids at the same time, and raise them together to be good friends too....well, one of my dear friends, Sara, and I are actually doing just that :) Sara had her firstborn, Jack, just 5 months after Owen was born and then she had her little girl, Marley, 3 weeks to the day after Evan was born. Owen & Jack are good buddies and love playing together and I am sure that Marley & Evan will follow in the footsteps of their older brothers & be good pals too. We love the Dunns dearly and are so blessed to call them friends AND neighbors too!!! Here are a few pictures we took of our kiddos a few weeks ago...
Evan & Marley
Owen & Evan and Jack & Marley


1 comments:
too cute!!!! i totally forgot about the these pictures, so what a wonderful surpise to see our precious babies all together!! we LOVE ya'll as friends AND neighbors!!
Post a Comment