Owen's preschool had a Fall Party the week before Halloween as well. Owen was a cowboy for his school party & even though that's what he's been the past 2 years in a row--he was as cute as ever in his adorable little costume! Evan went & stayed with Noni while I went to the party so that I could have some special time just with Owen. It was such cute little party and so fun to see all the kids in his class all dressed up in costumes. I really enjoyed watching Owen interact with his teachers & his friends in his class too. After the party I checked Owen out of school a few minutes early & we went to lunch, just the 2 of us. It was a special day & I absolutely treasured the precious time I got to spend with my sweet boy!
Reach for the sky, cowboy!
Sunday, November 07, 2010
Owen's Fall Party
Posted by Hannah D at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment