Monday, July 11, 2011

Evan's 11 months old!

As I type that title I stare for a minute in disbelief.  I can hardly believe that in a few short weeks, my little guy is going to be 1 year old.  We just brought this precious face home from the hospital! 
And then yesterday he took his first step. 
 AAAH!!! My sweet little Evan is growing up so fast! 
 He's eating everything in sight {we affectionately refer to him as a bottomless pit!}, standing for a few seconds at a time, as I already mentioned took 1 step yesterday {though I still feel it will be a bit before he's officially "walking"},  has 4 teeth & 1 more on it's way in. 
Just take a look at this sweet little 11 month old :)
And just becasue he's so stinkin' handsome, he's a pic of his big brother too :) 
Nevermind the super short haircut mama ended up having to give him because Mr. Moves just wouldn't stay still :P
Oh well, it's just hair...it will grow!

My goodness I'm SO blessed to be these boys' mama!

2 comments:

The Hankinson's said...

happy 11 months sweet Evan! and yes, I agree....so hard to believe he's almost ONE! Go Evan Go...with his 1st step. Cant wait to see that. Also, I somehow missed the post on beach picts - looks like yall had a great time.

Emilie Smith said...

How does it go SO FAST?!?!?! I can't believe it! He is such a cutie and so is Owen, short hair and all!