Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beach Trip!!!

We went to my grandparents' beach house with my parents a few weeks ago and had SUCH a nice time! Tony and I even got to go out to eat just the 2 of us on a real date...our first one since Owen came along and it was so much fun! We spent our time relaxing, sleeping, going on walks, and eating lots of yummy food. The house is right on the bay and it is so peaceful and relaxing. I even got to lay out in the sun a few times which was a really nice treat! Owen and my mom went down to the dock every morning to listen to the birds chirping while Tony and I got to sleep in a little while. While we were there, Owen rolled over from his stomach to his back for the very first time! At first we thought maybe he just did it on accident while he was squirming around, but I'd roll him back over to his tummy and then a few minutes later he'd roll right back onto his back. He ended up doing it about 5 or 6 times while we were there and I even caught it on camera...

Owen's ready for the beach!

Sitting on the beach with Geebee all covered up!

Family beach picture

Getting a bath from Geebee
Getting a bottle from Pops

On the deck with Daddy

Sunset with Daddy
Sunset with Mama

2 comments:

thedunns said...

Wow, he's gotten so big, so fast! I love these pictures :) I must see you soon-I miss you!

Emilie Smith said...

These are so great! I love his big floppy hat! I need one of those! He is such a cutie!!! Love ya! em