Saturday, April 05, 2008

Playing with the camera

I'm still trying to figure out my camera (the Nikon D40 which I HIGHLY recommend!!!) so today Owen and I did a little photo shoot. He was pretty cooperative for the majority of the time, but got a little bit tired of all the pictures after a while. Tony says he's just like daddy and doesn't like to have his picture taken, haha :) I took a gazillion pictures, but here are a few of my favorites...He was looking at Tony for this one, so sweet :)
.
Love this one!
.
His adorable silver rattle
.
Daddy holding Owen in his hands
.
Mooommm!!! I am soooo sick of taking pictures!!!
.
My favorite one :)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I really like the 2nd one, it's so cute.

Emilie Smith said...

For some reason I like the almost crying one! He's cute and grumpy! And, love the feet! Have fun on your trip!!! Love ya!

Ashleigh said...

hehe, he's so big now! hope we can come visit soon.