Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The goings on of the past few weeks.

We've been very busy the last few weeks and had a lot of fun too! Last Thursday, Owen and I went to visit Daddy at work and take him lunch. He was so proud to show off his little boy to all his co-workers and we had a very nice time. Owen fell asleep on Daddy's chest while he was sitting at his desk and I just had to take a picture because they just looked so cute!I promise I'm not going to take a picture and document every trip to church, but Owen just looked so cute this past Sunday that I had to take a picture! He's wearing an adorable little Feltman Brothers day gown that my cousins Joe and Sandy and my brother all wore when they were babies. Such a handsome little guy :) Owen and I go on a walk just about every day and last week we had a little cold snap so I put him in this adorable little jacket. Again, I just had to take a picture of him. His expression was just too precious, but I know he was probably thinking, "mama, why do you dress me in these ridiculous clothes?!" haha!
Here's a picture of tummy time last week. He's getting so big and strong and holding his head up so well these days! He just coos and smiles and squirms all around when I put him down on his blanket. He's still rolling over occasionally too so I'm pretty sure he's mastered that trick and it's not an accident that he's doing it. We laugh and read a lot too and he just loves it.

Love those chubby cheeks!

1 comments:

Court and Em said...

That baby is so stinkin' cute!! No wonder you try and capture every moment on film. You should, time flies and it will be over before you know it. He is so handsome!