Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What Owen has to say...

In the last few days, Owen has really started "talking" a lot more. He's so engaging and entertaining...it just gets better every day! He laughs and opens his mouth really wide and just jabbers away, especially right after he eats :). Here's a cute video of him performing for his Daddy the other night...

This is my first attempt to post a video so I hope it works! I will try and get some more of these up soon :)

6 comments:

Beth Goff said...

PRECIOUS! Isn't being a parent the best!!!??

Beth Goff said...

PRECIOUS! Isn't being a parent the best!!!??

Stacey said...

How cute is that! I have been gone what 5 days and he has changed so much. Ya'll have fun at the beach and we'll see you when you get back.

thedunns said...

Look @ that little Tazmanian devil :) Such a cutie pie! I know our kids will be BFF, just like us!

Love you!
Sara

The Madsens said...

How cute! I can't wait to hear baby talk like that! Only a few more months...so crazy! Yes, I absolutely love Fabric and Fringe! I found a coupon in one of the Paulding coupon magazines and decided to take a ride over there, and fell in love with the place and I can't believe their prices, they really are unbeatable. Melissa actually let me borrow her "noodle" pillow and it took some getting used to, but now I can't sleep without it. And since I beat to my own drum, it works best for me when I use it backwards...go figure. The dogs like it too, every morning they race to see who can snuggle with it first. We definitely will have to plan some play dates once all these babies are born.

SHAC said...

He's got better speech than James!