Friday, June 13, 2008

3 months old

I can hardly believe it, but Owen turned 3 months old yesterday (6/12)! Time has just flown by and he has grown and changed so much in the past 3 months.

What Owen's doing these days:
rolling from his tummy to his back
rolling from his back to his tummy
blowing bubbles
playing with his hands & feet
laughing & squealing

He also LOVES to stand up (with us holding him steady of course). He really has great control of his both his head and his core muscles. He also loves to play in his jumparoo--and has actually cried a few times when we've taken him out of it. He can also balance for a few seconds in the sitting position. Tony thinks he's going to be an early walker, but I told him he better hope not because he'll have to quit his job and help me chase after the little guy, haha! He's so active, ALWAYS on the move! Every morning we have a little play time after he eats and I joke that's when he takes his morning jog because he kicks his legs non-stop, it's so funny!Owen's 3 month stats:
weight: 13lbs. 60z. 50th percentile
height: 26 inches 95th percentile
head: 16 inches between 25th and 50th percentile
These percentiles are according to medcalc.com--I don't have official measurements or percentiles because we took all of these measurements at home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! that naked tongue picture is THE best! what a little ham he is!