Friday, June 13, 2008

am I gonna have my hands full or what?

Okay, so Owen likes to stand up (with us holding onto his arms of course). It gives him the best view of everything that's going on and he NEVER wants to miss a thing. He's getting really steady and strong, but this morning he took things to a whole new level...

We were playing in his room and he started to take a few steps towards me! At first I thought it was just a fluke, so I put him back out in front of me...but he just kept on doing it! I had to call Tony in to take a look and he captured it on video. Oh my goodness...he's gonna be quite a handful, I already know it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! i can't believe he's doing that already- he just came outta your belly a few months ago!! oh they grow too fast!!