I can't believe how big Owen is getting! Seems like he really enjoys the park. We've been going about twice a week and it's so nice to get and enjoy the beautiful weather. I hate how fast all the babies are growing up, but it's so exciting to see what new adventures they will go on.
I'm a child of God, a wife to an amazing man, a mama to two precious little boys and one darling little girl, a daughter & a friend daily striving to live my life to glorify my Redeemer.
4 comments:
ah! he crawls! i can't believe he's that big!
he is getting so bick Hannah!!!! Too precious!
love the shades and the shots from the park!!!! too cute!
I can't believe how big Owen is getting! Seems like he really enjoys the park. We've been going about twice a week and it's so nice to get and enjoy the beautiful weather. I hate how fast all the babies are growing up, but it's so exciting to see what new adventures they will go on.
Post a Comment