Please pray for sweet baby Catherine extra fervently today. She had a not so great night last night and had to be re-intebated. Please pray for her little lungs to get strong and heal so that she can breathe on her own and also pray for Katie and Donnie for assurance and endurance and that they will not be discouraged, but encouraged by the nearness of our Lord. Catherine had been doing really really well lately and though we have all been told of the rollercoaster that CDH can sometimes be, it still made my heart sink to hear of this not so great news. His plans are perfect and I will quote my friend Shelly in saying that even when our circumstances change, our Lord and Savior does not and we can sing His praises for that!
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are praying!!
oh hannah.....thanks for staying strong and spreading the word. I get encouragement from what you write- my heart too is sinking so low, but like you said, we must still sing God's praises! I'm so grateful that we have such a faithful, constant God- though we go up and down, He remains....always loving and full of grace. I love you girl!
Post a Comment