Well, really it was more of a trim actually! Owen's hair was starting to get a little shaggy around his ears so I trimmed it up a little bit. I didn't touch the top or the back, but just snipped a little off the sides so it wasn't hanging down over his ears anymore. What a task it was too! I tried giving Owen "new and exciting" things to play with, which sort of kind of worked...I basically followed Owen around the room with my hair sheers and then as soon as he would pause to look at something, I'd snip a little here and there. Then he'd be off again and I'd have to wait until he was distracted again to cut anymore. It took quite a while to accomplish our task, but all in all I think I did a pretty good job!
Brianne (Xan's mom) suggested giving him a lollipop to suck on so that's what we're gonna try next time! Thanks for the tip Bri! :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment