Friday, February 06, 2009

Photography Assistant

So these days it's near impossible to take pictures of my kiddo without some assistance. I typically have to give him a toy of some sort and hope for the best (hence the abundant use of "props" in my pictures these days!), but for Owen's 10 month pics, I was fortunate enough to have Kelly (Noni) as an "assistant" to help me out. Noni was a HUGE help with keeping Owen focused on sitting in his rocking chair and I got some really great shots (the ones in the "10 months" slide show a few posts below). I also took some precious pics of the 2 of them while they were looking out the window at the school bus in the neighborhood. I just found some time to edit them and here are a few of my very favorites...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you say you have a hard time taking his picture now that he's moving around and all, but all his pictures turn out so great! whatever you're doing is working! and these of him and Tony's mom are precious!