Monday, March 16, 2009

Snow Day :)

Busy, busy, busy!!! That's what our life's been lately for sure :) I know that the old saying March comes in like lion and out like a lamb refers to the weather, but that saying fits our life these days too! All in good ways though, no complaints here!!!! We've had lots and lots of fun times with family and friends, but it has left me little down time and my blog has been a little neglected lately! That being said, I have at least 5 posts in the works so stayed tuned over the next few days and I promise to get them all up :) Okay onto the first one...

We started out the month of March with a snow day. Now I do use that term very lightly...we do live in Georgia here, but nonetheless, we did at least see some snow. The snow fell down for the majority of the day and we had a very light dusting, but not enough accumulation to cause the schools to close and give Tony the day off :( It was Owen's very first local snow sighting--he saw snow for the first time in Crested Butte in January--(and our first one in a few years too I might add!) so we took the opportunity to bundle him up and get a few pictures in the cold, white stuff. That's about all it was to Owen too. He wasn't too big a fan of the cold or the wet so we only stayed out for a few minutes, but here are a few cute ones :) Sweet boy Snowy kisses from daddy ;)snuggling with mama my 2 favorite people! smiley faces :) precious love!

0 comments: