I'm talking websites that is. As if anyone really needs an excuse to spend more time online, but I just wanted to share a few of my regular sites that are definitely worth a peek if you want to check them out...and have the time to spare!
Disclaimer: I cannot be responsible for the time that will magically disappear or the daily addiction that may result from looking at these sites.
Okay, you've been warned ;)
Okay, so the first one is for all you Bachelorette fans out there. It's called I Hate Greenbeans and it is too funny! The blog author, Lincee, recaps each episode, adding her own commentary and basically telling it like it is and saying all the things the rest of us were thinking as we watched the most recent episode. I look forward to reading this blog almost as much as much as I look forward to watching it with all my neighborhood ladies every Monday. It's too cute so all you Bachelorette fans should definitely check it out! (Oh, and I didn't discover this on my own--thanks to Stacey for telling me about this website!)
The second is Young House Love (formerly called This Young House) which is the blog of an adorable couple, Sherry & John. They got married, bought a really old, outdated house, and did a complete home makeover--well, I say did, but it's really an ongoing project. They've been featured on HGTV, the Nest, and Better Homes & Gardens, just to name a few. I can't really do this way cute site justice, you'll just have to check it out for yourself. Though you may want to read my disclaimer one more time before you proceed, I'm just sayin'....
(again, not an original discovery, thanks to Renee for this one!)
Okay and the last one isn't a website, but I ordered it online, does that count? It's Jillian Michael's (yes the scary lady from The Biggest Loser) 30 Day Shred!
Again, this came by way of referral of my sweet friend Renee who highly recommended it. You can also check it out here on Amazon if I've perked your curiosity. Basically you spend 20 minutes a day for 30 days doing her circuit training workout. I haven't actually started it yet, but it's being shipped to me as I type and August 1st is go time baby!... I am SO EXCITED about this! I know if it has Renee's seal of approval it's got to be good...not to mention the 1,250+ raving reviews on Amazon :) (I'm not joking, I seriously couldn't find a negative review). I hear it's a HUGE butt kicker. I can't wait...updates to follow I'm sure :)


Disclaimer: I cannot be responsible for the time that will magically disappear or the daily addiction that may result from looking at these sites.
Okay, you've been warned ;)
Okay, so the first one is for all you Bachelorette fans out there. It's called I Hate Greenbeans and it is too funny! The blog author, Lincee, recaps each episode, adding her own commentary and basically telling it like it is and saying all the things the rest of us were thinking as we watched the most recent episode. I look forward to reading this blog almost as much as much as I look forward to watching it with all my neighborhood ladies every Monday. It's too cute so all you Bachelorette fans should definitely check it out! (Oh, and I didn't discover this on my own--thanks to Stacey for telling me about this website!)
The second is Young House Love (formerly called This Young House) which is the blog of an adorable couple, Sherry & John. They got married, bought a really old, outdated house, and did a complete home makeover--well, I say did, but it's really an ongoing project. They've been featured on HGTV, the Nest, and Better Homes & Gardens, just to name a few. I can't really do this way cute site justice, you'll just have to check it out for yourself. Though you may want to read my disclaimer one more time before you proceed, I'm just sayin'....
(again, not an original discovery, thanks to Renee for this one!)
Okay and the last one isn't a website, but I ordered it online, does that count? It's Jillian Michael's (yes the scary lady from The Biggest Loser) 30 Day Shred!
Again, this came by way of referral of my sweet friend Renee who highly recommended it. You can also check it out here on Amazon if I've perked your curiosity. Basically you spend 20 minutes a day for 30 days doing her circuit training workout. I haven't actually started it yet, but it's being shipped to me as I type and August 1st is go time baby!... I am SO EXCITED about this! I know if it has Renee's seal of approval it's got to be good...not to mention the 1,250+ raving reviews on Amazon :) (I'm not joking, I seriously couldn't find a negative review). I hear it's a HUGE butt kicker. I can't wait...updates to follow I'm sure :)


2 comments:
I love "I hate green beans" She is hilarious, Emory loves to watch me read her posts, b/c I laugh so hard! She is a great writer!!
I'm SOOO glad you liked This Young House! After I found it, it just screamed HANNAHHHH!!!! i kept wanting to post it on my blog too, but i was trying to wait for all the legal changes w/the site to get done- wasn't that crazy? well you gotta post pics of all the crafty house stuff you do- you're such a good decorator!
Post a Comment