Thursday, January 21, 2010

Playing Catch Up!

We had so many fun events during the past few months that I didn't have time to blog about any of them! So now I'm playing catch up :) Here are highlights from some of the fun events that we were a part of...

We kicked off December with our small group Bible study Christmas party. It was a murder mystery party and it was such a blast! The theme was Murder at the Deadwood Saloon--Tony was a gambler and I was a bar maiden. Tony was actually the murder victim & I must say he really hammed it up with a great performance. A great time was had by all!
We continued to celebrate the season with some of our great neighbor friends with a Tacky Sweater Christmas party. We had a yummy dinner, an ornament exchange, and an overall great time visiting with our sweet friends. I must say there were some crazy tacky outfits that night & we had a great time laughing at each others' get ups :)
We also brought in the New Year with some of our neighbors. We had a delicious steak dinner, put the kiddos to bed and then played games and watched an amazing fireworks show put on by the fellas. Bringing in the new year with our friends by our side was a great way to start out 2010.
A few days into the new year, I had my annual yummy Maggiannos Christmas dinner (albeit a little late this year) with my amazing girlfriends. These are my nearest & dearest & I look forward to this tradition every year. We laughed, told stories, stuffed our faces, & did our annual ornament exchange. I absolutely LOVE these ladies with all my heart!!!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love you too!

Emilie Smith said...

I love you with all my heart!

Stephanie Cannon said...

The pict was Owen on top of the present is THE BEST! You have to frame that one or turn it into an ornament or something. That is one of those photos that when he is a grown-up, you see that photo and your heart will just totally melt again! I love it. (Love you too!)