...we are having another baby!!!
haha, I'm sure most of you probably could have guessed that on the first try given a title like that! ;)
Baby #2 is due August 1 and we are beyond thrilled that Owen is going to be a big brother :) I am currently 12 weeks along & have had 2 great dr. appointments so far. I'm feeling pretty good, a little tired still, but overall feeling much better than I did a few weeks ago. (I had several weeks of feeling pretty icky that I did not experience the first time around so it was quite a new experience for me!) I just feel so incredibly blessed and thankful to be carrying this amazing gift that God has given us. We do plan on finding out if we're having a boy or a girl, but that won't be until around the first of March...and for those of you wondering, no, we honestly do not care what we're having, we're just praying for healthy! It would be so fun to have a little girl so we'd have one of each, but at the same time, I would absolutely love for Owen to grow up with a brother. I"m glad the decision is God's and not mine, as I just don't know how I'd pick! We would definitely appreciate prayers for a great pregnancy, safe delivery & a healthy baby :)

haha, I'm sure most of you probably could have guessed that on the first try given a title like that! ;)


6 comments:
yayyyy! that is so wonderful! and amazing. congratulations!
I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! I'm so glad you are feeling better. Maybe since it is a different feeling than with Owen you're having a girl. Hmmm...
Love ya!
i like what you say about being glad it's God's decision b/c you don't know how you'd pick.....very true and very well put! glad you're feeling better! and for what it's worth i'm going to go ahead and make a guess and say girl. i'm not so great at guessing, but i did get the last 2 i guessed right, so maybe you'll be number 3!! love you and so excited for you guys!
Hey Hannah!
I just hopped over and saw your news and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!
Such a wonderful blessing! I will add you guys to my prayer list of preggo mommas!
Keep us posted, and I love belly shots:)
All of us MHS c/o 2000 girls were very busy this fall!!!! We are due July 21 and find out March 1 what baby #4 will be. Never thought I would be saying baby #4 but God knows best! Congratulations!
we are so excited for all 4 of yall (can you believe you'll be a family of 4 soon?)
Post a Comment