Sunday, May 09, 2010

Checking in at the 7 month mark :)

Good grief, 28 weeks...already?! How can that even be?! I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! I don't really have any new updates to report...I am still just so blessed & grateful that God has blessed me with a wonderful pregnancy thus far. Aside from occasionally not sleeping well, I'm feeling so great with plenty of energy. Good thing too because Owen isn't slowing down for anything ;) that little man keeps me busy, busy running after him all day long!

I love, love feeling Evan kicking & moving around in there. He's pretty predicable with his most active time typically being in the late evening before I head to bed, but I do feel him periodically throughout the day as well. Evan is especially active when I'm tucking Owen into bed for the night as I sing to him. Being right there with my two precious boys and having that sweet quiet time is something I will absolutely treasure forever.

With this growing belly there's no mistaking I'm pregnant now & people often stop to ask me when I'm due and other questions about my pregnancy. I still feel smaller than I did when I was pregnant with Owen, but don't misunderstand...I definitely do feel & look pregnant for sure :) Here are a few pics of my officially third trimester belly...


3 comments:

Abby said...

beautiful! love the necklace and earrings...and evan belly.

Anonymous said...

wow! i can't believe you're already 7 months along!! still remember the moment of surprise and happiness when i found out you were expecting #2- feels like yesterday! glad you're still feeling good and you look as beautiful as ever! Evan makes you glow :)

Unknown said...

Hannah, you look so good! I am glad to hear that you have lots of energy, because I am really struggling with energy! I cannot keep up with Asher, and it is very frustrating:) I can't wait to see baby Evan and hear all about him! Hope this pregnancy continues to go smoothly for you! Rachael