Friday, May 21, 2010

Stomach Bug :(


Yep, this picture pretty much sums up our past week :(

Owen has been battling a stomach bug & it has been NO fun at all! We were woken up in the wee hours of the morning on Monday and well...I'll spare the details, but let's just say Tony & I were up for several hours...um, cleaning. Thankfully Owen's gotten progressively better over the week, but he's still not back at 100%. At this point, I'm not sure if Owen is more "sick" of being sick or of being cooped up inside with me all week, but either way, we're both EQUALLY ready to be rid of this nasty bug. Nothing worse than when your little guy is feeling bad & there's nothing you can do to make um "peel better" {translation: feel better} as Owen would say. Here's to hoping the weekend brings with it a healthy little guy with all his energy back!

3 comments:

The Madsens said...

Poor little man! Thank goodness you and Tony didn't get it. Mack did the same thing back in Feb.-it was terrible and I wound up with it. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

oh that picture is just pitiful! poor little Owen! glad he's on the mend and that you didn't get it! hopefully next week will be much better and ya'll can get out and enjoy some sunshine!

Stephanie Cannon said...

That is the saddest thing I have ever seen!