Monday, June 21, 2010

Maternity Pictures

A few weeks ago, my sweet friend & business partner, who is also a professional photographer, Karen Baker of Karen Baker Photography did a maternity photo shoot with our family. We went to a local park nearby and had a great session with absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather! Karen really got some AMAZING shots of our family & we are so thankful that she once again shared her talents with us to capture such a sweet time of expectation as we await Evan's arrival. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart Karen, there are no words to describe how grateful I am for this amazing gift you've given us! I apologize in advance for the amount of pictures I've posted, but it's just so hard to narrow it down! Here are some of our favorites...

2 comments:

Abby said...

these are just perfect. adore the one you used as the new header picture...please blow up and frame! you are a beautiful beautiful lady with child.

April said...

Everyone looks great. Hannah you make a beautiful pregnant mommy. Happy for the 3 of you.