BeeBee & Pops took Owen to the circus for the very first time a few weeks ago. Uncle Matt & I came along too while my absoultely amazing husband stayed home with Evan who was getting over being sick so that I wouldn't have to miss Owen's first trip to the circus. The circus was pretty good--not quite as many animals as we would have liked (it was more of a "dare devil/thrill" type circus), but lots of motorcycles so Owen thought that was super cool! Aftewards we checked out the midway & Owen got to ride a few rides. It was a really fun time & I know that Owen won't soon forget his first trip to the circus!
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
OH my goodness! I LOVE this last picture of you and Owen! You are a BEAUTIFUL mama! And I love how happy your boys (all 3!) make you! MISS YOU FRIEND!!!
Post a Comment