Sheesh, I'm just now realizing that I never posted Owen's 3 year pictures, nor Evan's from 8 or 9 months....so here's Owen with Evan to follow shortly :)
This precious little monkey is an absoulte joy in my life and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how he is already 3 years old!!!
Owen has two speeds---go & sleep--my boy is always on the move! He thoroughly enjoys preschool, playing with his friends, anything and everything that has to do with cars, trucks, airplanes, and trains & all things Toy Story & Lightning McQueen. He's got a tender, caring heart, a strong will, and an intelligent mind all wrapped into one little package of 100% ALL boy. Challenging at times, yes, but the melt-my-heart moments far outweigh the pulling-my-hair-out ones :) Owen is an amazing blessing and I am so grateful that God chose me to be his mommy.

Owen at 3 years old
29 pounds 25th percentile
38 inches tall 70th percentile
Still a tall, skinny mini :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment