Just reached mile marker 12 and the nausea is pretty much nonexistent now...YAY!!! I'm really feeling a lot better--less tired and much more energy. Not to mention I'm eating more normal foods so that's a comfort as well. I'm just not used to all those starches and it felt so weird to be eating them, but it's all that was palatable. We are passed that so all is well and back on track with a more "Hannah-like" diet--more fruits, veggies, and lean meats! I even ordered a prego workout video yesterday so I can keep in shape since it's 100 degrees + out there and I almost melt every time I step foot outside! My doctor had me stop running when I found out I was pregnant so I'm going through withdrawals! Hopefully this video will be good and I can keep in shape with it ;) I think my belly is starting to poke out a little more too--I'm going to take my 3 month picture when I get home this afternoon and will post it soon. I know I keep promising pics, but there hasn't really been much to show until now. I am definitely ready for some cooler weather, that's for sure! I don't like being cooped up inside because it's too hot, but it's almost hard to breathe when I'm out in the heat of it...fall, here I come, I can't wait!
Not to mention that it's almost football season, I'm pumped! 10 Days till UGA kickoff and I just can't wait to sit between the hedges and hear the trumpet playing from the end zone as I watch the Dawgs charge onto the field! Our first two games are night games--my favorite! I sure am hoping for an exciting season--a season in which we beat the pants off of those jean shorts...we're long overdue!
Other Dichiara news...Tony got into an accident yesterday on his way to work. He was hit by some woman pulling out of the car line at Kemp Elem. and she smacked his car a good one, so hard in fact that Tony almost flipped over. She t-boned him on the passengers' side--thankfully which was unoccupied--smashing in that side and screwing up the back wheel quite a bit. While this was a definite no-fun event, we are just thanking God that he wasn't hurt. Tony was so calm and cool about it....I on the other hand was a bit shaken up. I was on my way to work and I immediately turned around and went to get him. He assured me that he was okay, but I just had to see him and put my arms around his neck. We're still not sure if the car is totalled or not--I think we'll find that out this afternoon. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit angry with the woman who hit him at first (I didn't see her, but I was mad at her in my head)...she almost hurt my baby. Then Tony helped me realize that accidents happen. A car is replaceable, my wonderful husband is not, so I am counting my blessings and thanking God that Tony is alright and that she was uninjured as well.
I want to end on a happy note so I'll share that my lil' brother, Matt, is in town, yay! I got to see him 2 nights ago for dinner and had lunch with mama & him today, which was too short, but lots of fun. We're also going over there tomorrow night to have dinner with my family so I'm really looking forward to that. I don't get to see him nearly enough and it's so fun to hear about his "adventures" he has kayaking and doing all of his outdoor activities. I can hardly believe that he graduates college in December, he's not a kid anymore! He's really a lot of fun to be around and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night :)
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
12 Weeks
Posted by Hannah D at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment