Wednesday, August 29, 2007

13 Weeks

Pretty much the same ol' stuff around here lately :) Feeling pretty good still and haven't had a bout with nausea in a week or so. Life is about to shift into fast drive as the beginning of UGA football is only 3 days away! I'm excited, but a little unsure of how I'm gonna keep up this year :) I suppose I'll just have to take naps out at our tailgate...think that will work? Me neither! Oh well, I'll survive. I really feel like my belly is starting to stick out more now...not really in a cute pregnant way yet, more of in a "did that girl eat too much food?" way. I'm just kinda ready for it to be evident by sight that I'm pregnant without people debating on whether or not Hannah's eating too much junk food :) Oh well, I'm sure I will take on the round belly look soon enough and then I'll be wishing it were small again, haha! I did get a prenatal workout video in the mail the other day, it's called "Complete Pregnancy Fitness with Erin O'Brien" and it's fabulous! It's such a great workout without making me feel like I'm overdoing it. As an added bonus, it has a workout for getting back into shape after the baby is born too. It is so refreshing to finally actually get a great workout now. Especially since my doctor won't let me run anymore and when I "lift weights" (I use that term quite loosely) it's such light weight that I feel like an idiot and I'm not even breaking a sweat! Well, I have my next appointment in a week--I'll be 14 weeks along--and hopefully they will tell me then that we'll be able to find out the sex at the next appointment at 18 weeks! I sure hope so :)

0 comments: