Friday, January 11, 2008

1st Baby Shower!!!

Last Sunday, my dear friends Courtney, Stacey, & Cori threw Brianne and me a joint baby shower. Brianne and my due dates are 8 days apart & we're both having boys--Xan and Owen who will just be the best of friends...fun! fun! We invited our sweet neighborhood friends and some of our family too. We had such a nice time and our sweet hostesses did an absolutely WONDERFUL job...the food was great, the decorations were cute, and all the details were perfect. Courtney had an emergency with her dog and was unable to make it to the actual shower so she's not in the pictures, but she was a huge part of the entire thing. I am so grateful and blessed to have such AWESOME friends...I LOVE YOU LADIES!!!

Brianne & me--about to start opening gifts!

The lovely hostesses (minus Courtney)--they made us "bump" bellies, haha!

My mama & me


Me with my mama & my mother in law, Kelly

Some of our neighborhood friends

1 comments:

Beth Goff said...

CUTE! How fun to see Stacey! I miss her so much. I am glad you had a fun shower. I love your new camera. I was thinking about getting a Nikon D50 for my birthday. I really like your pictures and I cannot wait to get mine... hopefully in May.
I am sorry you are not sleeping well, but it will help you get used to a lack of sleep which will come when Owen gets here. It will pass though! One day you will get to sleep all night long again!
Have a great day!
Beth