Last week Owen and I went to the park with my friend Renee and her daughter, Bailey. We had so much fun walking and talking and pushing our children in their strollers. Renee was a good friend in high school and we recently reconnected. I am so blessed that we have too, she is such a treasure! Her daughter is almost 11 months old and she is absolutely precious! I think she looks just like her mama :) We took a picnic lunch and ate it under a tree while our babies played (well, Bailey played--Owen just kinda hung out and watched the action!) I always enjoy spending time with my sweet friend Renee and I am so excited to raise our sweet little ones together! Here are a few of the pictures we took at the park. All the pictures you see of Owen and me were taken by Renee--she has such a gift for photography!
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Owen is SO precious!! Thanks for posting new pics...Enjoy the rest of the week!
Post a Comment