I took Owen for his 6 month check up last week and he checked out great! He had to get 3 shots this time :( but he was a trooper. These shots didn't seem to bother him as much as his 4 month round which was great. He is doing so well! He now loves to get up on all fours. His Noni says that he's doing the "downward dog" Yoga pose, it's so cute :) He has started playing games with us too and it's so adorable. He will make a "ha" noise and then wants you to do it back at him. Then he'll do it again and loves to go back and forth with you saying "ha" over and over. He gets really excited about new things these days and wants to touch everything and everything he touches goes in his mouth of course. He also has a little "mischievous laugh" too. When he's gotten into something new and interesting (and something he probably shouldn't be in, like the trash can!) he will make a funny little excited type laugh. Any time he does this I know he's gotten into something that I better get him away from. I discovered this new little trick this morning while he was playing at my feet in my room while I did my makeup. He was right under me, but he moves so fast and before I could blink he was over at the trash can trying to pull paper out of it. It was quite funny, but I'm onto his new little scheme so next time I'll know when he's up to his little mischief!
6 Month Stats:
28 1/4 inches long-97th percentile
15lbs. 12oz.--25th percentile
44 cm head circumference--50th percentile
Solid Foods that Owen's eating these days:
Rice Cereal
Oatmeal Cereal
Sweetpotatoes
Squash
Greenbeans
Peas
Apples
Bananas
Pears
Prunes
Saturday, September 20, 2008
6 Months Old
Posted by Hannah D at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR LITTLE MAN IS DOING WELL... GLAD TO HEAR THAT!!!
reading all the solid foods he's eating made me realize all over again that you're a bonified mom. and that i better get ready for it...your friends have lots to learn from you=)
Post a Comment