Owen is soooooo close to crawling! He now gets up on his hands & knees and rocks back and forth. He even moved his knee forward the other night just a little bit. It's only a matter of days and my little man is going to be MOVING all around the house! He is just so adorable when he gets up and I can just see the determination and concentration on his face. I just watch him with so much joy as his little mind works so hard at trying to work together with his body. I am excited for him because I see the desire he has to move and I know how close he is to realizing this goal, but at the same time it's a little bit bittersweet because I realize he's no longer my tiny little baby. Besides, once this child starts moving, he's not going to stop--and I have a pretty good feeling I'm not going to either! :) Off to baby proof my house, but here are a few shots of Owen in action that I took yesterday...
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness Hannah! I don't think I've ever heard of a 5 month old crawling!! That's when they're usually just rolling over and sitting up- wow! This boy is gonna be athletic.....hmmmmm- what Olympics can he be in....2028??? And you're right- he looks super cute w/that determined face on! Have fun babyproofing the house!
Owen is truely a little "man". We put the remote down. Owen rocked forward on his knees twice to grab the remote control. All of us were totally captured by Owen's antics, both sets of grandparents and his parents.
GeeBee
Post a Comment