Thursday, September 11, 2008

Movin' Right Along!

Well, I think he's got it! I dunno if this is "technically" considered crawling, but it's close enough for me! Here's a video of Owen that I took while we were playing in his room this morning. We have discovered that if you put an interesting toy (or any shiny object really) out in front of him, it motivates him even more to get to it. We discovered this last Sunday while both sets of grandparents were over for dinner. The remote control was out in front of him and Owen was bound and determined to get to it! Good grief, he's already trying to be in charge of the remote control, haha :) He is going for his pirate hook in this video, a toy given to him by my good friends Stephanie & David. He loves this thing by the way! It has a little handle on the inside and he can grab onto it perfectly...with close supervision of course, it says ages 3 and up on the label, but as long as I'm right there with him, I've let him play with it a few times already. I'm sure it will grow to be a favorite toy as he gets older! Thanks so much Aunt Steve & Uncle Jones, we love it already! :)

4 comments:

mom said...

Oh wow, this brings tears to my eyes! Owen looks like he is working as hard as a thirsty man in the desert!!
Gee I love him!
GeeBee

Beth Goff said...

So cute... It's so much fun watching your child figure things out! He is just precious!

Unknown said...

AHHHRRRRR you kidding me?? I teared up! He is a determined little guy! This made my week!! :)

Cori said...

love the video!!! he's definitely gettin' there! :)