Monday, January 26, 2009

2008 Baby Dedication

On January 11th, our church, McEachern Methodist, held a Baby Dedication service for all of the babies born in 2008. It was a very meaningful and special church service for us as we got to take Owen down to the front and present him before our church family. Geebee & Pops were there (we all attend McEachern together) and we even had some of our best friends, Ashleigh & Joel, in attendance to witness the special occasion. Owen was presented with a beautiful little white Bible that has his name in the front of it with the Dedication date and our pastor's signature. What a very special gift!
Listening to the Dedication Receiving Owen's Bible (The Madsens with baby Mackenzie are in the background!) Showing Owen his Bible Loving on my sweet boy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Awe, I know that this was a precious time for you guys! Baby dedications are all too sweet! I pray that God will always be with your family!

The Madsens said...

How funny! You're ahead of me, I just started blogging Christmas Eve. I love the Bible we got, I can't wait to tell Mackenzie the story behind how she received it.