Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Morning

WOW did we have such an AWESOME & BLESSED Christmas this year!!! We had such a great time and spent so much quality time with family & friends that I'm just now finding the time to blog :) hehe!
Christmas morning we woke up in our house and had our family Christmas with just the 3 of us. It was so very sweet and special and we loved every minute of watching Owen surrounded by the excitement of Christmas. The biggest hit was a red play ball--Owen was THRILLED by it and we could hardly tear him away from it long enough to see anything else he had gotten. He also got a crawl through play tent that he's been having quite a lot of fun with--and I think Margo & Delilah like it just as much as he does :)

After Santa, we opened presents from each other and then ate breakfast before getting dressed to have Christmas with the rest of our families. Waking up in our home on Christmas morning is such a sweet and precious thing that Tony and I really want our children to enjoy every year. We are so very fortunate that both sets of grandparents live so close that we can do that and also celebrate and spend time with them as well--it makes Christmas so very, very special! Like I said, we are SO, SO BLESSED!!!
Owen & his beloved red ball
Opening stockings with Mama
Presents with Daddy
Checking out all the goodies from Santa
Crawling in the tunnel-SO FUN!

1 comments:

Court and Em said...

So glad you are blogging again! I was getting worried. Owen had a fantastic Christmas I see!!!