Friday, March 04, 2011

6 months at 7 months

So, I'm a little behind...yeah, what else is new?  Evan's now 7 months old (good grief, how did that happen?!) but here are a few pics and notes about him at 6 months old...

Had a GREAT 6 mo. well checkup & the dr. was pleased with everything she saw :) Evan weighed 16 lbs, 3 oz. (25th percentile) and measured 28 inches tall (90th percentile).  As different as my two boys are, surprisingly they were both in the same exact percentiles at 6 months old. Extra puzzling to me because at 6 months old, Evan is wearing the same clothes that Owen wore when he was 12 months old.  Go figure.

Evan's now rolling over in both directions...well who am I kidding?  He's rolling around ALL OVER THE PLACE!  That boy can get clear across a room in about 10 seconds.  He's still not showing any signs of crawling yet though, which is fine by me because it's all I can do to keep up with Owen so I'm fine with E taking his time with that milestone :)

Evan's still all about the food & has changed his mind about peaches (the only food he didn't care for at first) and now he loves them along with everything else.  He's now eating a wide assortment of fruits, veggies & his oatmeal cereal too of course. 

Here is my sweet angel at 6 months old :) 

7 month pictures to come soon, I promise!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

holding georgie right now while looking at your pics and i'm pretty sure little evan is flirting with her through the computer :) that tongue pic is my favorite!! he is soooooo handsome and cute!