Oh my how we have Spring Fever! The weather has been so nice lately & we've enjoyed so much time out in the beautiful sunshine :) I'm afraid the colder weather is peaking his head back in though because as I type this, it's cloudy & in the low 50's...as Owen would say, "Aw shucks!" Speaking of cute things that little boys says, Owen told me this morning that, "the sun was being lazy today & sleeping late." I could just eat that kid up, he's so precious :) We love playing outside, but we'll be patient seeing as it's only the first part of March, but come back to us soon sunshine & warm temperatures, we miss you already!!!
Friday, March 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So fun! The one of them both going down the slide is super cute! And, I am loving Owen's hair longer : ) Got your message - can't wait to see y'all. Would Monday the 14th work for you???
Post a Comment