Update: Very early this morning, Catherine was transfered to another hospital 1 1/2 hours away from where she was born so that she can see a cardiac specialist. Katie & Donnie were able to go with her. When Katie and Donnie first found out about Catherine's condition their baby girl was given a 20% chance of surviving 48 hours--as I type this, Catherine is 4 hours away from that milestone. Praise, praise PRAISE our wonderful Father in Heaven! He is so full of grace and mercy! Please pray for continued strength for Catherine as well as endurance, assurance, and strength for her parents. God is so very good and He is in control!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Katie and Donnie look so incredibly happy!!!!! And baby Catherine is precious.
I also wanted to thank you for all the encouraging words you left on our blog. I can tell that things are starting to progress, which makes me happy and nervous at the same time. I have to laugh though, because everytime I get up in the middle of the night, Scott wakes from a heavy sleep to make sure everything is alright. And did Tony nest?? When Scott came home today he started cleaning like a mad man, but I'm not complaining! :)
Post a Comment