Katie gave birth to Catherine Marie Davis last night at 10:15pm. She was scheduled to be born on Thursday, but God had other plans and she made her debut a little early. Catherine is intabated and is in the NICU, being quite the little fighter. If she continues, she will undergo surgery in a week. Please continue to pray for this sweet one and her mama & daddy.
God has a perfect plan for darling Catherine. He is in absolutely control attending to every detail of her brand new little life.
God has a perfect plan for darling Catherine. He is in absolutely control attending to every detail of her brand new little life.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comments:
What a blessing her birth has been! Did you get the pictures? Emilie sent some to Natalie and she sent them to me. I am sure you probably got them but I was just checking.
Post a Comment