
Last week we headed to Panama City Beach with Tony's parents, his brother (Chris), & Chris's girlfriend, Ashley. I hadn't been to PCB since high school and I must admit, that place has really cleaned up :) Tony's parents own a condo on the west end of Panama City and it's very nice. We had a great time going out to eat, taking walks and playing on the beach, and spending time at the pool. Tony and I even got some time to check out the workout facilities :) We (okay I) took about a billion pictures while we were there and even had a classic white and khaki photo session :) (I'll post some of those pics separately). The weather wasn't really sunny, which actually worked out quite nicely for Owen. Since the sun wasn't blazing down on us, we stayed pretty cool. It was a great last trip before Tony had to go back to work and we had such a nice time! Our favorite place that we ate was called Schooners. It was right on the beach and had very YUMMY food. After dinner we walked out on the beach and watched the sunset. It was so beautiful! Here are some pictures that we took...

Just before sunset--Owen's face is so funny!

Chris & Ashley with Owen at dinner
Relaxing in the Adirondac chairs outside of Schooners :)
Noni & Grandpa with Owen at sunset
I love my little guy!
Here are a few others pictures that we took during our trip...
Owen discovering sand for the first time. He loved it! He wriggled his toes and kicked his feet just watching the sand move underneath him. It was so fun to watch him play in it.
I snapped this while we were taking a walk along the beach one day. I love the way it turned out!
Playing with Noni in the pool. I think Owen might be a natural when he starts swimming. He kept kicking his feet over and over. He loved to watch the reflections in the water and make lots of splashes.
Going back to the condo after swimming. I thought this one turned out so precious :) Owen loved the pool so much, I think he would have played in there all day if we had let him!
1 comments:
I love all of these! My favorite that I love love love is of you and Owen! So sweet! Love you friend! Must have sewing lesson soon : )
Post a Comment