
Chritmas is my very favorite time of year (okay I know, I know, who doesn't love Christmas?!) I love EVERYTHING about it...most importantly celebrating the birth of our Savior, but also being with family and friends, the cold weather (and the occasional snow that seems to come about once every 10 years here in Georgia--still keeping my fingers crossed for this year!), the Christmas lights, decorations, trees, music, food...I could go on and on. This year is extra special though because this year we get to celebrate it with Owen. I know he won't really "get it" this year, but it is such a joy to watch him explore all the wonderful sights and sounds. I'm sure he'll love the boxes his toys come in more than his actual toys, but of course it's not about the presents anyway. GOD IS SO GOOD and we are so thankful for all the ways He has blessed us!
We had a family photo shoot a few weeks ago at my parents' house to take pictures for our Christmas cards. Owen was in such a great mood (very wound up too!) which made for some GREAT pictures :) He is such a joy to photograph--he makes the best facial expressions! I know I'm a little bit biased, but isn't he just the cutest thing ever?!

2 comments:
Yes, he is the cutest thing ever! Ya'll are such a beautiful family!!
eh, he's alright!!!! ha ha, just kidding, of course he's a cutie pie! these are great pictures & we have our card proudly displayed on the back of our front door! love y'all
Post a Comment