Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A month late, but 8 month post nonetheless!

So I'm not sure where my month has gone, but I figure since Owen will be 9 months old on Friday, I better get my rear in gear and do a few posts from his 8 month of life!

At 8 Months Owen was...
crawling...everywhere...really fast
getting into everything!
eating pretty much all fruits & veggies + yogurt + turkey & chicken
saying "hey", "bye bye", and "da da"

Measured in at...
17 lbs even
29" long
45 cm head (18in)

Here are a few pictures from our 8 month photo session:


The last picture pretty much sums up the 8 month photo session! He is getting increasingly hard to take pictures of and doesn't want to sit still for anything. I kept trying to give him leaves and pinestraw and such (hey I was desperate to get his attention!) but he wanted nothing to do with them and instead just wanted to crawl in the grass and towards my camera. I must say, he was pretty patient for an 8 month old though and I did get a few pretty good shots of him with the BEAUTIFUL fall leaves in the background :)

1 comments:

Katie said...

These are precious pictures!!! I can't believe how big he's gotten... He's adorable!