Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hoppy Easter and more visitors :)

Just wanted to share a few pictures of Owen in his bunny outfit that his Noni (Tony's mom) got for him. He was very cooperative for a photo shoot and some of them came out pretty cute :) Since Owen won't even be 2 weeks old tomorrow, we've decided not to go to church for Easter. We're really gonna miss not being there, but we don't want to expose him to any unnecessary germs so we're gonna pass :( We are going over to my parents' house for lunch though so that will be a lot of fun! Owen is gonna wear his Easter outfit--a BEAUTIFUL hand smocked day gown that my mom made so I'll be sure and get LOTS of pictures tomorrow :)

Last week my grandmother, Nonnie, came for her visit with her great grandson. My Poppaw was unable to come as he was in the hospital recovering from surgery, but we're gonna get the little guy over to see him soon!Auntie Ashleigh and Umpa Joel (borrowing that term from Joel's adorable nephew, Hampton) came last weekend to see Owen as well. They brought us some yummy BBQ and a salad for me and we had lunch and visited with them for a little while. They couldn't stay too long, but hopefully we'll be able to visit again soon!Robyn, Emilie, and Lauren came to visit Owen today and DANG IT but I forgot to take pictures again...I really need to get with it! I guess they'll have to be on the list for a re-do soon so that we can get some pictures of them with the little guy too :)

4 comments:

Beth Goff said...

He is precious and I don't blame you at all for staying home with your little man on Easter. Being with your family will be fun too....
Watch out for the salad if you are nursing... Salads gave my kids horrible gas :)
I can't wait to see the outfit your mom made!

Carly said...

happy easter owen!! he is so cute, hannah!!! i can't wait to see him in person!

RStimpson said...

Hey Guys!
Owen is beautiful, we hope to come to Atlanta late spring/early summer to see yall. Hannah, let me know the nursery colors, I have something I want to send to match. Hope yall are doing well! Dan says he will call Tony soon
Take care and give Owen kisses from his cousins
Robin

Ashleigh said...

i love reading and looking at these pictures. hope everyone is still feeling great!