Monday, March 10, 2008

NEW Blog Format...

Just wanted to send everyone a heads up...

In a few weeks, I will be making my blog a "readers only" blog because I'm just not crazy about the idea pictures and stories of Owen being available to complete strangers on the internet (not that they'd really be interested in them, but for safety's sake you can never be too careful!) So, if you would like to continue to access to my blog, all you have to do is leave me a message in the comments section with your e-mail address and I will add you to the list of approved readers. Oh, and you don't have to worry about your privacy either, I have set the comments to private so your e-mail address won't be posted for all to see :) I will wait a week or so before I actually change this setting so if you have any problems or questions you can just shoot me an e-mail or give me a call!

Thanks for your understanding :)
Hannah

0 comments: