Well, tomorrow Owen will be 1 week old and so far things have been going pretty smoothly. The first night was pretty rough--little man only slept for about 2 hours total--but since then things have improved dramatically. He's only waking up every 3 hours now (which is right on schedule with his feedings) so Tony and I are still tired, but no longer the walking dead. Days have been good too--I can already see a schedule starting to form which is a sigh of relief for me! He feeds every 3 hours, has some "awake time" and then naps until the next feeding. Owen's first doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Our very first family outing :) Tony is off work until Thursday and has been a HUGE help with everything! So many of our sweet neighbors and friends have arranged to bring us dinner for about the next month! (SUCH A HUGE HELP!!!) and that has also helped out a great deal--we are so very blessed!!!! Here are a few pictures as promised!
Owen Michael Dichiara
Our new family!
Mama and Owen
Daddy kissing Owen :)

7 comments:
Congratulations Hannah and Tony!!! He is beautiful!!!
Yea!!!!! I love all the pictures you posted & can't wait to see more. We love y'all!
~The Dunns
Geez, I guess I should get one too :)
These are so sweet! I'm so glad everything is going so great. Can't wait to see him (and you!) again. Love y'all!
Congratulations! He is beautiful.
awwww...he is so sweet looking! Those big thoughtful eyes and all that hair!!! So cute! I love the pic of you and him...just precious!
Love the pictures. He's beautiful. I am so glad that he is starting to sleep for you. What a blessing! We love you guys!
The Lott's
Post a Comment