Monday, March 10, 2008

Update...

Didn't do a 40 week post--basically it came and went...he became officially "full term" and decided he was so comfortable he'd like to stay in there another week. No big news to report so I decided to skip the blogging over the last week and Tony and I just relaxed, slept in, and enjoyed our last bit of free time for just the 2 of us.

We are headed to the hospital tonight to get things going. I will be given one medicine over night tonight in preparation and then my doctor will induce labor tomorrow morning. So, Owen will be born at some point tomorrow and we're SO excited to meet him :) I will post an update as soon as feel up to it, but I'm not making any promises on how soon it will be...we will be very busy kissing and loving on our sweet baby!

0 comments: